Mason is a Navy brat, who has lived in all sorts of amazing places like Hawaii, South Carolina, Virginia, Italy and most recently Seattle. She earned a degree in Advertising from Washington State University, but an unexpected internship at a small-town radio station quickly changed her focus to on-air radio. She is beyond thrilled to be joining Hot 93.3 to host the Morning Drive for Dallas commuters. Listeners can look forward to her many accents and dry humor. Mason is more than ready to wholeheartedly embrace the Texas lifestyle with plans of finding the perfect cowboy boots, mastering the Texas two step and chowing down on some delicious Texas BBQ. When she is not on air, Mason enjoys spending her free time decorating her new digs, amusing herself on TikTok and perusing the dating apps. Currently she resides with her dog and 2 cats. Given how well her dating life is going, she may well be on her way to becoming another crazy cat lady.
- Things That Should Have Been Brought To My Attention YESTERDAYDo I have the best co-workers or what!? MORE
- Joey Chestnut Stopped In The Middle Of Hot Dog Eating Contest…To Choke Out A Protester.Is this the most American thing ever? MORE
- Knowledge Is PowerWe talked to Melissa this morning on the show about her stalker experience and I told you about a website that I use quite often to brush up on my rights. Check it out! – Mason MORE
- HOCUS POCUS 2 TRAILER IS HERE!!!I don’t think I’ve been so excited for a movie in my life! Fingers crossed that it’s good! MORE
- My Mental Health RealizationThis weekend, I realized that my mental health issues were bigger than I realized and I needed to get help. MORE