According to The Sun, not all “bad habits” are bad for you.
- Biting your nails may be good for your immune system.
- Chewing gum helps focus and memory.
- Leaving your space untidy is a show that you’re actually intelligent.
- Slouching might actually help your spine to feel less stiff.
- Being late to things could lead to a happier life. (Can confirm. LOL)
- Sleeping in may lead to living longer!
For more benefits to “bad” habits like peeing in the shower and fidgeting, peep the original article here!