The list for Dallas’ 50 highest-rated restaurants was released earlier this week and it includes many of your favorite local spots. Of course, there are quite a few barbeque and burger spots, and even more restaurants that serve steak (over a fifth of the top 50). Mexican, Southwestern, French, Italian, Thai, Vietnamese, Moroccan and Mediterranean restaurants also made appearances on the list.
Top 5 highest-rated restaurants in Dallas:
- Jimmy’s Food Store, 4901 Bryan St.
- Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, 10477 Lombardy Ln.
- Rise No. 1, 5630 W. Lovers Ln., Ste. 200
- Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill, 5000 Belt Line Rd., Ste. 775
- Eatzi’s Market & Bakery, 3403 Oak Lawn Ave.
Find out where your favorite restaurant ranks here.
— WFAA (@wfaa) October 11, 2018